The resistance will continue until the end -(Video speach)- La Resistenza continuerà sino alla fine (Arabic-Eng-Ita)
Green flags = Libyan resistance / Jamahiriya areas
Rats = NATO forces and regions
Fire = Recent resistance actions
Posted on November 13, 2011 by libyanfreepress| Leave a comment
1- The start of resistence everywhere from today 11-11-2011 against enemy and We urge all resitence that want same goal which is to finish with all traitors by exhausting the enemy by attacking cars, homes, doors, and patrols to drain them enaugh so we can have time to assemble our army.
2- I want to thank our electronic resistence army -that is resisting online and we want them to start now the compaign of "masked men" to spread informations safely.
3- I want to say to all Libyan that Jamahiriya is still alive by thought of the leader, and I say to all that we still have time to resist men and women by all means not only by weapons but by words, raise money, assemble information about enemy.
3- hope all to help our people in Sirt, Taouerga and Bani Walid.
5- resistence continue until last drop of blood, last bullet, until last one.
Libyan Resistance News – November 12, 2011 (update 01:30) Resistance is going on – (Eng-Ita)
Posted on November 12, 2011 by libyanfreepress|
Akhbar El Mokawama Libya – Breaking News, November 12, 2011 – Resistance is going on.
0:00: in Zawiya: violent clashes with heavy weapons in the region of El Hashanah.
On November 11, 2011 at 23:45: In Tripoli, intense clashes in the region of Ghoti Chael.
On November 11, 2011 at 23:00: In Tripoli, heavy fighting near Souk Jomo.
On November 11, 2011 at 22:55: in Zawiya, Al Rai TV confirms that the 'rebels' have lost control of the city of Zawiya.
On November 11, 2011 at 23:45: In Tripoli, a shooting next to Khadra Hospital.
On November 11, 2011 21:00: In Tripoli, dozens of checkpoints have been placed for inspection of vehicles traveling between the cities of Tripoli and Zawiya after the revolution of November 11.
Libyan Resistance News – November 10, 2011 – update 23:00 (Eng-Ita)
Posted on November 11, 2011 by libyanfreepress| Leave a comment
News of the Green Libyan Revolution – AlgeriaIsp/Akhbar El Mokamwama – November 10/2011: Events following the call to the Green Revolution for November 11/2011.
Introduction, at 10:20 p.m., of the curfew in the city of Zawiya.
22hh15: Release of 10 Libyan army officers from the city prison inKhomsa.
22:00: In Tripoli, the fear begins to invade the rebels because of the uprising of the people scheduled for November 11, 2011. More than 50 heavily armed pickup patrol the area of Abou Slim and El Hadaba Green.
9:40 p.m.: Zawiya – a shooting inside the camp "Khamis" in the city of Zawiya. No information on the grounds as well as violent clashes between fighters of the Libyan Liberation Army and rebels are in progress in the center of Zawiya.
9:35 p.m.: Civilians in the city of Bani Walid waving the green flags in the Dawair region.
10:42: Patriots from the tribe of Warfala attacked a bunch of rebels and they commandeered their armed pickup.
10:30: The green flags cover the regions of Sabki and Zlaba Mnasla, in Bani Walid.
19h45: The Green Libyan Revolution just started in Bani Walid, where Libyans are demonstrating in Rabeh.
19:30: In Tripoli – the rebels have returned to homes in several neighborhoods searching for loyalists and trying to discourage the Libyans for tomorrow, the day of El Intifada.
6:15 p.m.: Rebels, at the checkpoint at Jomo Souk, in Tripoli, have been targeted by an explosive device.
Libyan Resistance News – November 11, 2011 – update 11:55 (Eng-Ita) – (Video)
Posted on November 11, 2011 by libyanfreepress|
News from the Green Revolution in Zawiya – Akhbar El Mokamwama Libya – The Green Revolution had a good start, before midnight yesterday, attacks by fighters of the Libyan Liberation Army against 'rebels' and mercenaries in various cities of Libya.
- Prisoners were released, the barracks were attacked and many heavy weapons were recovered.
- The Battle of Zawiya start at dawn on Friday, November 11, 2011
- The 'rebels' lost control of several areas in the city of Zawiya and they are concentrated in downtown.
- A cloud of smoke covering the whole flaming Camp No. 27 which is located between Zawiya and Tripoli.
- The national anthem of the Green Libyan Jamahiriya is heard throughout the city.
- Release of all prisoners of Zawiya, and perhaps Colonel Tentouche Omer.
It appears, the operation against the rebels of Zawiya is led by Mujahid Seif El Islam.
A video sy a civilian in Zawiya an hour before the day of the revolution of November 11, 2011 -
He filmed the operation against the barracks No. 27 of Zawiya
Libyan Resistance News – November 11, 2011 – update 12:20 (Eng-Ita)
Posted on November 11, 2011 by libyanfreepress| Leave a comment
New Green Revolution in Benghazi – Benghazi was also visiting by the green men to be freed from the clutches of traitors and mercenaries.
A source confirmed several explosions in the camp of the rebels (barracks 7 April). Prisoners were released.
Heavy fighting in the region of Elkwarsha.
New Green Revolution in Tripoli – Tripoli revolted a few hours before November 11, 2011.
- A shootout in the region of Tripoli Sabea, and the revolution broke out even in the new prison in Tripoli.
- Another shooting on the road to the international airport.
- Violent clashes in front of Bab El Aziziyah in Tripoli between the fighters of the Libyan Liberation Army and the 'rebels'.
- At dawn this morning, planes flying over Tripoli, on the following areas: Zawiya Street, Bab Ben Ghchir, Road Sor, Beb Aziziyah, Nadi Itihad.
(Akhbar El Mokamwama Libya )
Libyan Resistance News – November 11, 2011 – update 23:30 (Eng-Ita)
Posted on November 12, 2011 by libyanfreepress| Leave a comment
Akhbar El Mokawama Libya – Breaking News – November 11, 2011:
- 19h15: in Zawiya – fighting in the center of Zawiya between 'rebels' and fighters of the Libyan Liberation Army, from the Warfela tribe, backed by tribal fighters from Warchafna, just arrived in Zawiya.
Eexplosions and exchanges of fire with heavy weapons.
- 7:05 p.m.: In Tripoli, the coast road is closed at west of Tripoli, no traffic to the city of Zawiya.
-19h00: in Zawiya – violent clashes exploded in Zawiya between the 'rebels' and fighters of the Warechfana tribe of the Libyan Liberation Army. Heavy weapons were used. Several dead.
- 5:18 p.m.: in Zawiya – fighters of the Libyan Liberation Army have been released in the entirely region of Joude. Region is now green.
- 5:18 p.m.: in Tripoli – 'rebels' of the Souk Jomo refuse to disarm while an ultimatum has been set by the 'rebels' in Tripoli to disarm the 'rebels' in other regions.
Last night: the fighters of the Libyan Liberation Army attacked a warehouse of weapons in the region, in the city El Ftayeh Derna. They debystroyed 38 pick-ups.
Since yesterday until that time, violent clashes between 'rebels' and fighters from the tribe of Tabwa in the city of Sabha.
300 inmates of the Warfala tribe were released in Zawiya by the fighters of the Libyan Liberation Army – by Zangetna - Fighters of the Liberation Army of Libya managed to freed 300 prisoners of the Warfala tribe from the prison of the city of Zawiya. This operation was conducted by the commander of the cell "Mazars" and the commander of the cell "Soukour Tadmait" and other cell group "El Kanasse Moatassem" positioned in the Gdayme area to cover and secure the operation. During this operation, the fighters have marked on the walls of the prison 'We're here". The fighters of the Liberation Army of Libya killed several rebels in Zawiya and Gdayme and they burned the headquarters of the CNT and burned the pickups.
Libyan Resistance News – November 8, 2011 – (Eng-Ita)
Posted on November 8, 2011 by libyanfreepress| Leave a comment
4000 fighters joint cell "Touyour Jarih" - 4000 South Libyan fighters are part of the cell "Touyour Jarih" of the Liberation Army of Libya.
This unit will work together other cells that are:
- cell "IKAB" special unit forces.
- cell "Soukour Tadmait" fighting unit.
- cell "Mazars" special unit operation.
- cell Bani Walid, security unit.
Cells are organized to be scattered throughout Libya to clean from traitors.
Meeting of tribal leaders and the cells of the Liberation Army of Libya - Yesterday, tribal leaders and the cells of the Liberation Army of Libya, met one each other to prepare the roadmap for the release of Libya from the clutches of NATO and Qatar rebels. The role of each party is set to synchronize the next military operations.
News of the cell "Raed" – According to the fighters of the cell "Raed" of the army for the liberation of Libya, set up an operation for targeting a convoy of pick-ups in the region Ganim, south. They destroyed six pick-ups and killed the 'rebels' occupants.
Creating a new cell "El Nousour" - Colonel M.A., informs us of the creation of the new cell "El Nousour", of the Libyan Liberation Army. It consists of officers from all the tribes of Libya. To date, more than 23 officers and soldiers of the Libyan army have integrated the cell. The first target of the operations will be Tripoli and all regions around.
One of the rebel leaders killed by the fighters of the Libyan Liberation Army from Zliten – Fighters of the Liberation Army of Libya killed a rebels leader, Elbar Bouajila, in the city of Zliten.
Alliance of Patriots from 3 cities – In the last few days there was a meeting preparation of young people from three towns and cities (…). To date, the number of volunteers is estimated at about 20,000 units.
The mission of this alliance is to target all the rebels in the city of Misrata.
For security, the names of cities are not named.
An explosion on the road to the airport of Tripoli – Last night a loud explosion was heard on the side of the Tripoli International Airport. Ambulances driving to the scene.
Three explosions in Sorman – Three large explosions have awakened the town of Sorman. Ambulances driving to the scene.
Information taken and translated from Arabic and other languages from Ilibya.tv and various others sources
Libyan Resistance News – November 7, 2011 – (Eng-Ita)
Posted on November 7, 2011 by libyanfreepress| Leave a comment
New Tripoli : 3 Qataris mercenaries killed – Zengtena – The cell "Soukour Tadmait", of the Liberation Army of Libya, said last night his fighters disguised themselves as rebels which allows them trap and eliminate three Qataris mercenaries from the Nasr street in Tripoli. They were executed and their bodie dumpeds in the Tholathae's souk garden.
In another operation, the fighters of the cell "Soukour Tadmait" and cell "El Mazari" of the Liberation Army of Libya have targeted a convoy of rebel on Sabha direction for supporting the rebels in the south after receiving information about the arrival of 4000 fighters of the cell "Touyour Jarih" through the desert to the country.
Libyan Resistance News – November 5, 2011 – (Eng-Ita) – last update h. 14:00
Posted on November 5, 2011 by libyanfreepress| 2 Comments
Urgent: Clashes in Tripoli neighborhood of Al Andalus, between the 'rebels' of Tripoli and Zenten – Zengtena – In Tripoli, violent clashes between the rebels of Tripoli and those of Zenten, in the tourist area. Several cars of the citizens of Tripoli are burned after the exchange of fire with heavy weapons.
The cell "El Mzar" freed Gaddafi-loyalist prisoners from Aziziyah – Zengtena – Today, at 3 o'clock in the morning, fighters of the cell "El Mzar" freed loyalist prisoners from the military camp at Umm El Koroune El Aziziyah.
This was in collaboration with the cell "Soukour Tadmait", who handled the cover to prevent support of rebels from the outside. Finally the cell Soukour Tadmait attacked the checkpoint at the village of Saleh and killed 5 rebels and burned two rebels in their pick-up.
Clashes in Tripoli's Green Square – Zengtena - Violent clashes between the rebels gangs with heavy weapons. Stray bullets killed a 13 year old child and injured another person.
A rebel sniper target 2 – Zengtena – The cell "El Sakr Awhed" of the Libyan Liberation Army have put down, by a sniper, two rebels this morning at 4:35
The release of the former bodyguard of Kadhafi – Zengtena – Last night, on the occasion of Eid Al-Adha, many prisoners were released from the prison in Tripoli. One of the prisoners, Mr. Eshteiwi Ahari, is the bodyguard of the Libyan leader. An official source from the prison declared that surveys made on Mr. Ahari have confirmed he was not involved in cases against the rebels. Photo below: the speech in Tripoli with Libyan leader's bodyguard (circled in red)
Libyan Resistance News – November 4, 2011 – (Eng-Ita) – last update h. 19:00
Posted on November 4, 2011 by libyanfreepress| 1 Comment
THEY ARE COMING BACK
- Attack against rebels in Tadjoura in Tripoli – Zengtena – A house in Tadjoura, serving as a battalion camp of rebels, was blown by seven rounds of RPG. The operation was carried out by fighters of the cell "Touyour Jarih" of the Liberation Army of Libya. Ten deads among the rebels.
The fighters of the cell "Touyour Jarih" threw leaflets on the road next to the house. The rebels, used to sit in the house requisitioned by force in Tadjoura, left the scene for fear of reprisals.
- A new operation of the Libyan Resistance cell "Touyour Jarih" – Zengtena – Yesterday morning, the fighters of the cell "Touyour Jarih", of the Liberation Army of Libya, killed three rebels of the battalion "Rajbane".
After the operation, the fighters "Touyour Jarih" have put up posters of green Libya on cars of the rebels. Before yesterday, the fighters of the cell "Touyour Jarih" killed a 'pro-rebel-colonel'…
- Persecution of black-Africans in Darna – Zengtena – A campaign of arrests of Africans in the city of Darna is going on. The "rebels" are accusing them of selling weapons, but the truth is that rats are retaliating and discriminating Libyans African blacks. They took all of them to jail.
- The Dam of Darna scares the people – Zengtena – Darna dam loose water without precedent, leading to leakage of water from the dam to the outside. This has triggered a panic and fear among the population of the city of Darna.
- News from Bani Walid – Zengtena – According to the Libyan Resistance fighters of Saraya battalion Rayat Welded "Mujahideen of Warfala", two Gariyenes rebels were abducted and then they took them to Bani Walid, where are sentenced to death for high treason.
The southern cities of Libya are under the green flag – Zengtena – According to the Resistance, Jamahiriya's fighters (Libya green) were able to free the southern cities of Libya, following the clutches of traitors, NATO and Qatar: Obary, Marzag, Ghate. At that time, the rebels were after all the houses in the city of Mezdi to disarm the population and prevent the spread of the release of all the cities of Libya. The Libyan resistance fighters have vowed to liberate the country, Dar Dar, Zenga Zenga.
- The rebels stole all the goods of Sirte and… – Zengtena - During the invasion of Sirte by the rebels from Benghazi Misrata, they entered the houses, apartments, shops, companies, …. They stole everything. These goods are now exposed to the Souk of Benghazi to the lowest price. There are even sheeps!
- The Tuaregs have freed the city of Chouiref – Zegtena – Tuareg fighters have attacked the rebels in the city of Chouiref, in the south of Libya. They have freed the city after a sweep of rats. The city went to green, the color of the honor of Libya.
बुरांश खिले पहाड़ जंगल दहक रहा दावानल कि पक रही है मिट्टी भूमिगत आग अब फोड़ देगी जमीन जलकर खाक होगी लुटेरों की यह नकली दुनिया पलाश विश्वास बुरांश खिले पहाड़ जंगल कि पलाश खिले पहाड़ जंगल कि जंगल में हो मंगल कि जारी रहे संसदीय दंगल दहक रहा दावानल कि पक रही है मिट्टी भूमिगत आग अब फोड़ देगी जमीन जलकर खाक होगी लुटेरों की यह नकली दुनिया
2 months ago